I am a person who loves jogging because I can’t compromise with my health. And I’ve made jogging my routine. But my left foot used to pain every time while running. At first, I thought it’s because my foot is taking time to adjust until it became severe. Have you ever experienced the same kind of pain in your feet? Plantar Fasciitis is what my podiatrist called it.
I was devastated, thinking I would have to quit jogging. But I was advised to use Memory Foam Insoles in my jogging shoes as it will help to create an overall balance while running. I was hesitant to use these insoles as I thought they might create a new pain, but the feeling of Memory Foam Insoles under my foot is simply awesome. They don’t just reduce soreness or pain in my foot but also provide the perfect support while running. But sadly, I wasn’t satisfied with the product I bought as it got deteriorated in a few days and my feet smells very bad after I remove my shoes. Will I have to deal with my foot pain forever? Is there no way to stop? I was confused :(.
*If you are in rush then checkout the best selling memory foam insoles here.
Not only me but even you expect that these insoles last longer than a month and don’t cause any kind of odour. And also fits in my every footwear. Hence began my hunt to find the best memory foam insole, which is durable, versatile, breathable and provides greater results. We all know that our foot bears our whole body weight and helps in standing, running and participate in all the physical activities. Are you aware that the way our foot works automatically can affect our various body parts? Back pain, hip pain, knee pain and neck pain are all related to a serious affair beginning in our foot. Since your foot carries a lot of burdens, you might get scared when you suddenly feel a flash of pain in your feet while taking a step. Often it’s confusing as you can’t determine the cause of your suffering.
Foot pain can cause discomfort in various part of the foot such as toes, arches, soles and heels. The pain can be mild to extreme. The general cause of our foot pain is due to our lifestyle choices or in some cases, our medical condition. We sometimes compromise with wearing a shoe that aesthetically looks amazing but doesn’t fit us properly. Even high heel shoes put loads of pressure on the toes resulting in foot pain. Sometimes practising high intensive exercise or sports activities can result in foot injury. Intense burning pain, tingling or numbness are the results of an injury in the foot nerve. The bad news is there are a few other problems that are difficult to self-diagnose and can be a serious issue such as swelling of feet and joints, underlying stress fracture or rupture of ligament or muscle.
According to medical professionals, Arthritis is a common cause of foot pain, and even diabetes result in several disorders and complications of the feet. If you are obese or are pregnant, then also you are at high risk of having foot pain. Several reasons cause foot pain, and all we are looking for a comfortable solution that relieves us from tragedy. Hence, Memory Foam Insoles comes to rescue. They provide plush cushioning comfort specially designed to relieve foot pain by reducing stress on knees and lower body.
Memory Foam Insoles is made of polyurethane mixed with chemicals which are soft to touch, has compressibility, plasticity and elasticity. There is a story behind the invention of these comfortable Insoles. In the 1960’s NASA was researching a better material for aircraft seating. Although the research almost took 20 years, they invented a material which soon became a wonder in the medical field. The heat-retaining qualities and its soft compressibility are then being used to treat soreness in muscles as the heat brought so much relief. Eventually, it was used widely for mattresses, pillows and insoles.
In this article, you shall therefore review the best products and will be able to make a decision on right away and save your precious time. So let’s check them out and relieve your feet from pressure and stress.
Top 10 Memory Foam Insoles UK
Before beginning with the product list of best memory foam insoles the UK, you must know why you are looking for Memory Foam Insoles and why different people need a different kind of Insoles. Your ability to know what kind of foot pain you are dealing will help you to make a better decision. Whether you need them for support while performing any sports activity or you need an Orthotic Arch Support.
The need for insoles varies from person to person, some need a lot of good arch support, and some might need less. Older people typically need different support than younger ones. The foot of an older person have flatter balls and need more cushioning under their foot to avoid metatarsalgia, whereas a diabetic person needs overall cushioning. Overweight people need low arch support while Women’s need for arch insoles differs than the need of men.
PowerstepME Insoles are built with neutral arch support and have a dual layer of plush cushioning. They provide support and comfort. These insoles add stability and can control movement, also controls stress on tendons and joints.
- 100% Anti-Microbial Polyester.
- Full-Length Support: Powertsep’s Full-Length Shoe Insoles provide full length and total contact support. The design is encapsulated, which is firm but has a flexible support shell. The built-in arch support, as well as the deep heel cradle, increases stability. The insert is flexible and works well for low, neutral and high arches.
- Moderate Cushioning: When it comes to cushioning, these insoles have dual-layer cushioning with Variable Cushioning Technology (VCT) and a durable EVA foam base. The high-quality, target cushioning protects your feet while walking, standing or performing the athletic activity.
- Comfortable Designing: While you go out daily, the top polyester fabric prevents friction and heat and keep your feet comfortable & dry.
- Made for every shoe: It provides support, maintains stability and also alleviates pain in the foot. No need of trimming if you need to transfer the insoles from dress shoe to a pair of casuals or your athletic shoes. Easily transferable for wherever you want to go.
- Designed by Podiatrist: These orthotic shoe insoles are highly recommended by podiatrists to prevent and relieve foot pain which is associated with metatarsal pain, plantar fasciitis, sore/aching feet, heel or arch pain and also discomfort and mild to moderate
- Good for dancing and running: It is recommended to wear these insoles every time or wherever you go. For dancing or running, please don’t go for these activities without wearing them as you need to allow your feet to get used to them.
- Reduce Fatigue: The responsive polypropylene support shell present in these insoles helps reduce fatigue
MEGAComfort’s is ergonomically designed by a team of podiatrists, which uses a patented combination of high-density dual layer 100% memory foam. MEGAComfort insoles have been clinically proven for over 15 years and field-tested to reduce fatigue and pain.
- Original Dual Layer: These insoles are made using Original Dual Layer 100% Memory Foam Technology.
- Shock Absorbent: The PAM insoles provide maximum shock absorption and provide significant comfort in industrial footwear. These insoles are
- Arch Support: The insoles include a deep heel cup and soft, comfortable contoured support.
- Effective Anti-Fatigue: These insoles are directly in contact with the body and the feet, hence making these insoles more effective and reduces muscle strain, increases blood circulation and improves balance reactions.
- No Smell: The heavy-duty top cloth provides anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-perspiration capabilities. Aeration holes regulate the foot temperature.
- Amazing for outdoor activities.
- Can be trimmed: These can be trimmed with scissors along with the size trim line for necessary fit.
An NHS- approved supplier of insoles since 2010. FootActive has made recognition in orthotic insoles with effectively correcting a vast range of foot ailments. These insoles are developed in-house by podiatrists. They are suitable for alleviating foot pain, which is caused by ArthritisArthritis or diabetes.
- They are full-length comfortable Insoles
- Premium NHS Approved: These insoles are designed inhouse with a team of dedicated podiatrists and physiotherapists. They are designed to reduce heel pain, flat feet and Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendonitis, Ball of foot pain and assist in providing effective treatment.
- Features that support the Arch and increase comfort: The powerful feature of these insoles is that they provide strong arch support, deep heel cup for re-aligning foot and ankle, metatarsal support and can also be used to cover inward rolling of the ankle/foot, fallen arches and flat feet.
- Lightweight & provide Supreme Comfort: They are medium density lightweight EVA, having advanced cushioning, created of premium quality, forefoot padded with the micro-fibre top layer and has shock absorbing heels.
- Durable: These insoles have long-lasting durability and are highly comfortable.
- Can be trimmed to Size: These insoles can be trimmed to your size requirement with the help of sharp scissors and can be used with all lace-up footwear including walking boots, work boots and trainer’s boots. They are slip-on.
- Customer Satisfaction: They help in reducing pain and increases comfort while walking as well as standing. Footactive guarantees a 30-day refund or exchange policy.
Superfeet Premium Insoles haven’t changed their design since 1977 because they offer affordable, comfortable, professional-grade orthotic support and performance. Whosoever wears these insoles feel light and better. These are Superfeet’s undisputed heavyweight champions.
- Legendary Support & Performance: They provide heavy-duty shock absorption and legendary support. Start fast and finish strong is the motto of these insoles.
- Deep Heel Cup: The widest and deepest heel cup which offers maximum support and also helps with natural shock absorption.
- Biomechanical Shape: The contoured shape helps in reducing stress on ankles, knees and feet.
- Antimicrobial Coating: The natural coating inhibits the growth of any odour-causing bacteria.
- Durable: High-Density Closed-cell foam cushions and supports the foot long-lasting comfort.
- Fits All: The removable insoles fits all types of the medium from casual footwear to running shoes or hiking boots.
Physix Insoles are very much committed to their clients’ wellbeing by providing affordable Orthotic Insoles that not only recover but relieves, rejuvenates a healthy you.
- Arch Support: These insoles have designed insole robustly functions which balance the force structure of the foot. It provides convenient and extremely soothing solutions for those having flat feet, shin splints, runner’s knee and Achilles tendinitis. These inserts relieve metatarsal arch and heel pain. It also even corrects abnormal walking patterns, relieves foot or ball pain, and also helps with knee pain and lower back pain.
- Superior Material: It has a dual-base layered EVA foam & PU material which is of high-performance, high quality, medical-grade and durable. These orthotic inserts are so comfortable that it makes you feel like you are walking on clouds. It has deep heel cradle for stability, the top fabric is anti-microbial, and the ultra-thin low profile design makes them perfect to use anywhere & everywhere.
- Robust Functionality: These are perfect for ball games, rock climbing, running, camping, sports and more. The lightweight design provides long-lasting comfort,
- Shock Absorption: These insoles reduce muscle fatigue in legs and feet. These insoles are ideal for work boots/shoes, casual shoes, hiking shoes and sneakers.
- Ergonomic Non-Slip Design: The non-slip design provides exceptional support for arch support and foot posture. The insoles are meticulously designed to reduce discomfort and pain. The heel cup and semi-rigid arch provide additional stability and support. The non-slip heel holds the insole in a place for long hours.
- Risk-Free Purchase: If you are not happy with the purchase of Physix Gear Support, the company will replace or refund the product without any hassle
PRO 11 WELBEING is a leading supplier of Insoles for 20 years. They provide orthotic Insoles, for sports activity, for diabetic patients and children. The motto is “Don’t let your feet, leg or back pain limit your life.“
- Full-Length Arch Support: These insoles covers the whole feet and provides great and comfortable arch support. The full-length helps you to live life to the fullest.
- Pain Relief: These Insoles can help relieve everyday foot pain such as painful fallen arches, plantar fasciitis.
- Different Densities: These insoles have light to medium-density EVA with a high-density Poron which is long-lasting high-density foam and provides outstanding protection all over with the greatest impact.
- Shock absorbent: Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) is a lightweight, flexible foam having excellent shock-absorbing properties, and everyone from kids to athletes to dog-walkers can enjoy its benefits.
- Easily cut to any size.
A trusted pain relief insoles since 1932. Corefit has retained the firmness, self modable capacity and has supplied custom made insoles to the podiatrist since 1932. They are successful in relieving plantar fasciitis, flat feet, heel spur and arch pain.
- Pain Relief: These shoe inserts stabilize the foot, absorb shock, and correct the poor alignment & instability, which causes knee, foot and back pain.
- Rigid Inserts: The hard inserts with support & brace the weight-bearing areas of the foot. It is considered a class 1 medical device.
- Self Moldable: Orthotic shoe inserts should be firm as they can’t be supportive if they are soft and not likely provide a solution to one’s problem. These firm self moldable are highly effective.
- Risk-Free & Money Back Guarantee: If you are not satisfied with Corefit Custom Orthotics Arch Support insole, they can be easily refunded within 30 days.
- Custom Made: These are exclusively handmade by Corefit Orthotics can easily fit your foot. Simply dip in hot water and can easily fit your foot in seconds.
These multi-use foam insoles are delicately designed and given a full-length shape which instantly suits any kind of shoes. The surface has a breathable cloth which avoids stinky smells so much that one can even wear them barefoot. These insoles are sweat absorbent and can keep your feet dry and cool for a longer duration in a day.
- Outer Material: These insoles are soft, and it is light as a feather. When the temperature is cold, these insoles will keep you warm. Suitable for winters.
- Occasions & matching: These are suitable for summer, spring, autumn and winter. These are perfect for daily use – walking, running, athletic, sports, outdoor, gym, golf, schools, driving. These can be paired with any outfit.
- Suitable for all: These are comfortable for men, women, girls, boys and it is recommended to buy a size smaller than usual.
- Durable: These athletic soles are made using durable MD soles.
- Elastic Non-Slip MD Sole: They can spread the impact evenly, which reduces the load on the feet. Standing all day is now comfortable. They provide enough buffer between the ground and the feet.
- Customer Satisfaction: They offer free return or exchange if you are not comfortable with the product.
These insoles are made of some kind of new material that softens the reaction with body heat, resulting in relieving of long time foot pain which is caused due to continuous standing and high Arch. They have soft cushions and are very much comfortable.
- Outer Material: These full-length are made of soft and thick synthetic memory foam which offers a long time feet support and cushioning. It helps in relieving sports injuries like back pain, plantar fasciitis and knee pain.
- Pressure Absorbent: It absorbs pressure on your legs while standing or working all day long.
- Shock Absorbent: These slip-on memory foam insoles are shocked, absorbing insoles and good for hiking, running and long-distance walking.
- Insole Replacement: They are a great choice for replacing insoles of your shoes and boots and make them comfortable. It is easy to remove and put in while swapping shoes due to its stiffness.
- Super, lightweight and washable.
Walkomfy Foot Arch Support Insoles provides immediate and all-day relief of Arch Pain.
- Arch Support: These Insoles can eliminate foot pain (including flat feet, plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, ball of foot pain, metatarsalgia). The orthotic insoles provide great arch support and cushion feet to redistribute weight and relieve pressure from painful areas.
- Versatile: These insoles have deep heel cup for re-aligning foot and ankle. They protect the ball of the foot and cradle the heel to provide stability which relieves foot pain.
- More Cushioning & Shock Absorbent: The lightweight EVA absorbs the impact of each step and distributes foot pressure and eventually reducing fatigue. They provide excellent shock absorption.
- Durable: They are designed for everyday use and can be used for trainers, casual shoes and work shoes.
- Risk-Free: They offers a Money Back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
Memory Foam Insoles UK Product Guide
There are solved query highlights which can cause last-minute doubts in buying a Memory Foam Insoles.
Do Podiatrists recommend memory Foam Insoles?
Memory Foam Insoles are frequently prescribed for a diabetic neuropathic foot to get rid of high pressures from the MTHs (metatarsal heads) as well other areas, which also reduces the risk of a plantar foot ulcer. The insoles form a proper interface between the shoe and the foot. They offer a direct approach and potentially reduces the damaging tissue stresses on the foot. The Medicare Therapeutic Shoe Bill acknowledged the importance of these insoles for prevention of secondary and primary ulcer.
Can Memory Foam Insoles Cause Knee Pain?
It may or may not depends upon the quality and longevity of the product. Sometimes the gradual deterioration of insoles goes unnoticed by you as your brain cleverly compensates a slowly disappearing support and cushioning. Unaware about your gait and posture has changed you keep on using that damaged sole until you experience pain either in your feet or upper body. It is considered not good as now you have to buy new shoes as well as some recovery time for recovery of the damage that has already been caused.
Which is better a gel or foam memory insoles?
When choosing a memory foam insole, you are making the correct choice for your feet. Although it is a secondary choice for insoles, they can offer very soft, thin insoles. The best quality as compared to gel insoles is that they can retain their shape. They can be thick and thin depending upon the user’s need. The overall material offers a lot of comforts when walking due to its absorption. It causes less fatigue in the foot due to its shock absorption characteristics. And also provides resistance that maintains a balance between comfort and support.
Do Memory Foam Insoles Smells?
There are a couple of reasons that lead to a smell. Firstly, these insoles emit a smell due to the materials they are made of. Secondly, due to its quality of retaining heat which leads to sweat in your foot and causes the smell. But many products have moisture-wicking material and aerate the material.
Why it is important to choose the right Foam Insoles for Arthritis?
It is hygienic to make healthy choices for your feet, and insoles can be a factor that maximizes the ability to do physical activities by minimizing the pain caused due to ArthritisArthritis. The wrong Insoles worn by an arthritic patient can exaggerate the already existing pain in feet, joints and knees. Choosing the right insole will surely make your life comfortable and eliminate or reduce foot pain. It will create a significant impact on the body’s mobility and function.
What is Plantar Fasciitis?
Plantar fasciitis is a common stabbing pain at the bottom of the foot that usually occurs in the morning. These are most common in runners, and this kind of pain can’t be determined easily. Plantar Fasciitis is basically in the form of a bowstring that supports the Arch of your foot and absorbs shock while walking.
When stress and tension on the bowstring increases, small tears occur in the fascia and causes inflammation.
My Top Three Memory foam insoles
We can see these foam mentioned above insoles covers the main problems that were stated initially. Most of them are super comfortable insole that can easily fit into any of the boots/trainers and provide relief from severe foot pain. But the choice also varies from person to person.
PRO 11 WELBEINGFoam Insoles is the most affordable insoles which complete all the standard requires that a Memory Foam Insoles must-have. This can become your first experience with super comfortable and pain reliever and a great alternative for branded shoes.
The Best Choice
Physix Gear Sport Full Length Orthotic Inserts with Arch Support is my personal choice. The product is exclusive at a good price. These insoles are made of superior materials and provide great arch support. These insoles can solve walking abnormalities. This product would be my first preference while buying my first Memory Foam Insole.
The Premium Choice
Powerstep Full Length Orthotic Shoe Insoles are the best premium product which has full-length support and is firm but has a flexible support shell. These insoles have dual-layer cushioning with Variable Cushioning Technology (VCT) and a durable EVA foam base. The look of these insoles is very attractive and solves the problem related to foot pain. It is kind of a one-time investment.
Now you have everything in hand about buying Memory Foam Insoles before purchasing them. Yes, each of the product has cons but on contrary lots of positive notes. They are all of the good quality and recommended by experts. Wear Memory Foam Insoles and relieve your foot from pain.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?